The main Restaurant of the Hotel. Built in the private* garden of the seventeenth-century Bolasco Palace, it welcomes clients in the refined atmosphere of a hall lit by crystal chandeliers and decorated in Luigi Filippo style.
The chef offers delicious traditional Ligurian dishes and Mediterranean cuisine, with a fixed price menu or "a la Carte".
Dishes for those suffering from coeliac disease (certified) are included in the menu.
Lunch is served from 12.45 pm to 1.45 pm
Dinner is served from 7.45 pm to 8.45 pm
* The garden was owned by the De Federici family, as attested by the marble plaque placed in 1627 and was built by the then Dominican Vicar and Canon of Sarzana, Giacomo De Federici.
Click on images to look fotogallery...
A FOTOGALLERY of specialities of our Restaurants...